Looping with Backing Tracks???

Here's my Dilema...I'm getting pretty stale playing solo acoustic and I have my feelers out for bandmembers. I'm starting to do the looping thing I like the idea of the spontineity of it and the fact that the song will take on a unique life every time I play it...I just wish there was a way to integrate the looping in with some backing drums and bass as well but I can' t think of how to make it work with the looping other then cutting each part of and making loops out of them for every song, then triggering those specific parts...like section A, B, Chorus, Bridge, etc etc...Lay it out in Ableton Live with each section of the song in your set having their own unique loops. Then you'd have to hit a MIDI Pedal telling Ableton to loop the section you're on While The MIDI Also arms your EDP or My RC-50 Looper and starts it recording....Or you tell LIVE you want a section to loop at the beginning of it so as to give you time to get ready to trigger your looper manually....Or, just do it all within Abelton Live like KID Beyond and lots of folks are doing it......It's a lot to ponder for certain but I would love to do this for certain shows...If anyone is doing anything similar, I'd love to know your method. I think I need some advice on how to go about setting this up...Thanks.