Re: Mobius on an Intel Mac (and more questions)

--- Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

> I checked the Vaio prices and here they are almost
> double up compared  to the Macbook.

Right, but then you add XP... In the US I'm seeing
that most of the major brands are a bit cheaper than
the Macbook Pros, but the Macbook seems to be closer
in price.  They're not as well built though.

>You mentioned REaktor 5, which is known
> to be a CPU hog of
> big dimensions. Do you know when NI will offer the
> MacIntel version?

According to their site, very soon.

> Or will you get the software after sitting waiting
> for half a year with a macbook that is now "last
years model"...

Not really as there's still my dual gighz G4 that
should run anything fine.  The laptop will be a
supplement to the Desktop and something I take out for
"light" gig from time to time.

Thanks again Per, once again you're a wealth of
information!

Mark