Video Loops Uploaded

I'm experimenting with lo fi video loops with my terrible obsolete Radio
Shack digital camera.

I've uploaded three videos with the music I wrote for them at youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos

I hope you enjoy them.

They are for tracks I've been writing for my next CD of Abstract
Electronica
(no live looping on this
one except where I use live loops as a source material which I do
occasionally)
called ORANGE.    I'm hoping to have this released by midsummer.

rick walker
aka  Purple Hand   (that's my abstract electronica moniker)
aka  |()()p.p()()| (that's my live looping moniker)
aka  nO thiN-g  (that's my dark noise/ambient/industrial project)

ps    I'm going to start a new project called Rick Walker
which means I'll have to sign on as

Rick Walker
aka Rick Walker (that's my extreme narcissism project)