Re: [off topic] looking for software job

do you have a green thumb?can you lug 50 gallons of
water to clandestine outdoor laboratories?are you a
member of any law enforcement community?do you hate
paying taxes?do you like playing music?are you a
people person?can you handle and maintain
semi-automatic weapons?do you feel safe around a pack
of watch dogs?we here at the mid ohio overgrow
corp.can always use software developers to create
computer programs to integrate horticulture and
science.

lol just kidding but theres always that line of work
to fall back on.good luck with finding something you
like to do for a living.
                  to the future,
                          scary visionary.