Re: Mobius on an Intel Mac (and more questions)

mark sottilaro wrote:
> --- Brian Good <bsgood@adelphia.net> wrote:
>

>>Per, how stable has Live been as an AU host?  I'm
>>building up a Macbook-based performance rig, and
>
> would like to use
>
>>Logic to have access to Sculpture. Unfortunately, I
>
> don't find
>
>>Logic stable enough for live performance, at least
>
> on my studio G5. If
>
> I can't speak for v5, but Digital Performer 4.6 seems
> pretty damn stable running Augustus loop and I've had
> good luck with Sooperlooper AU too.  Maybe there's a
> demo on MOTU's site you could try.  The new version
> comes bundled with a bunch of cool looking virtual
> instruments.
>
> Mark

Thanks for the info, Mark.  I have DP as well as Logic, but the rig is
going to be Macbook-based, and DP hasn't been Intelified yet.  I'll
certainly try that when it's available, and my situation isn't super
urgent. I don't really need it all working until Different Skies in
September.

Brian