RE: OS? Home, Media or Pro? (was Re: Mobius on an Intel Mac (and more questions))

> From: Stephen Goodman
>
> XP Pro!

Why?  Can you name the features of XP Pro that you use?

I personally use XP Pro but only because I have to connect my machine
to various corporate networks and I occasionally need to develop using
IIS (Microsoft's web server).  Otherwise there is nothing about XP Pro
that I need.

For a PC intended primarily for music performance with
occasional web surfing through a consumer broadband service, you don't
need Pro.

Jeff