Compressor/Limiter VST Collection - BUZZROOM

While I was downloading a bunch of VST plugins yesterday, I found an
outstanding collection of free compressor VSTs. I normally use Classic
Compressor as my first VST in Chainer, to keep my direct guitar signal
under
control, but these new compressors are sweet! I like the way they
look...easy to use, etc.

It's the buzzroom free series: http://www.x-buz.com/BuzCompFree.html

I like the BuzComp GeneComp,  Generic Digital Linear Compressor.

Kris

Krispen Hartung / Improvisational Guitar
www.krispenhartung.com / www.myspace.com/krispenhartung
info@krispenhartung.com / 1.208.724.5603
Discography - http://www.krispenhartung.com/catalogue.htm
Looper's Delight Playlist -