BOSS RC-50 RELEASED IN JAPAN

hello all -

it's my pleasure to inform you that the BOSS RC-50 has arrived at music
shops in Japan, or at least at ishibashi in osaka.
i saw an unfamiliar number on my phone after emerging from the shower
today
and it turned out to be ishibashi informing me that the long awaited day
had
finally arived.
of course i rushed directly there to claim my prize.
unfortunately i have to go to work in about an hour, but i'll be sure to
post an update with thoughts and impressions after i've had some time to
experiemnet with it a bit!