Re: BOSS RC-50 impressions

m a r k -

perhaps we have different concept of what it means to create loop based
music in "real time".
all i'm expressing is that this device allows me to construct precisely
synched sets of loops by playing instruments on the spot during a
performance, rather than relying on pre-recorded bits or staring boringly
into a laptop screen.
feedback control is not particularly important for me, and it's very easy
remove and add loops from the set while the other two are still going, not
to mention the possibilities for complex layering and further manipulation
and that arise when sequencing software is woven in.
maybe you're some kind of evolving ambiance artist or something which is
fine, but i can't really understand why you would attempt to deride my
comments with a condescending tone.
in any case, i hope somebody makes the perfect looper for you so you'll be
happy.

- n a t h a n