Re: FW: I want to sell your CD through our stores

Yeah, my GF recently started her own business and put up a web site.  Within hours, she had a handful of "great" marketting offers.  They were all to good to be true.  Vendor Pro was, of course, among the offenders.  In doing a little research, checking our web logs, the vendor pro bot found her site grabbed a couple pages and within seconds sent off it's email offering their services.

Like everything else, the same old con games have gotten tech savvy and moved on to the web.  Of course, if they weren't making money, they'd move on to another scam.  Makes you wonder just how many suckers are out there feeding these goons.

Todd