Re: RME PCI cardbus vs Firewire

Per thanx,well there it is i should have done a bit
more research before buying;-(
i ordered a fireface which cost much more thinking it
would upgrade my multiface which i was thinking of
selling,yesterday i plug it in and did some
recording,and it seems to sound better and its limiter
is quite handy but i did notice that is slower on my
system than the multiface,I called RME and they said
that shouldnt happen that i should buy a better
firewire card like the texas instruments chip
ones,unfortunately there arenīt many RME fireface 800
users reviews outhere but i sure hope that can solve
the problem...
Luis