Re: First KYBERMUSIK recordings online

Hi Rainer. I would say I'm pretty good at navigating websites, but I
can't find the archives. If I click the banner, then Moinlabs at the
bottom I get a list of links. No MoinSound there, but another Moinlabs.
I click that and get a link to Moinsound... that one has no archives
connected to it...

Please advise, I must be doing something terribly wrong. (Firefox here,
if that matters)

Would love to listen.

Andreas