Re: AW: First KYBERMUSIK recordings online

On May 27, 2006, at 4:48 PM, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
wrote:

> Ok, if you get a chance to listen to the stuff, please give me (or
> us here)
> some feedback.

Hi
I did listen on my little Altec computer speakers.

Overall, good sonic palette and range of textures and tempos.

The segment from around the 5 minute mark to the 12 minute mark
really grabbed my attention, nice momentum with some lovely delicate
ornamentation.

I would suggest perhaps the use of a tad more percussion with quirky
motifs to thread thru a session, for instance, when some of the
ambientness needs a bit structure to gel - but that is just my taste
these days, not a deep observation.

Pretty amazing sound quality given that I am listening to an mp3 of a
recording of something streamed in semi-realtime over the cyber-aether.

Did you both use headphones or studio monitors as you played?

Anyway, very impressive initial venture.

cheers

BobC

http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier2
http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier