From: tohall@rcn.com [mailto:tohall@rcn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:23 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: bari sax & boomerang

Hi all,

I just thought I'd share some live looping I just put up on my site -
the first of many (I hope) as I get more and more into this solo loopy
thing!

Nothin' fancy, just a boomerang, a mic, and a bari sax, recorded live
into Peak - hope you enjoy... (& let me know what ya think!)

http://www.freeimprovisation.com/gatoralley.mp3

thanks for listening,
Tom Hall
freeimprovisation.com