Re: RC-50: Multiply feature? (overdubbing w/ different lengths)

Hey Buzap,

It seems from the manual as though the solution (in multi mode) is to
overdub on the other phrases, and depending on how the loop sync is
set up the shorter phrases should either repeat within the longer
phrase or in time with the begining of the longer phrase...

I guess we'll see! I finally gave up on my Musician's Friend order
last night and cancelled; I already have a FedEx tracking number from
Bananas At Large. Perhaps the MF order would have showed up soon, but
I was tired of guessing. I'll have mine on Monday.

Alex