http://www.subscapeannex.com/caligari/

Date:   8 June 2006 (Thursday)
Time:   night starts at 7pm-ish. Cab Caligari expected to start at 10pm.
Location:       Caffe Driade, 1215-A E Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Directions:     http://www.caffedriade.com/index.cfm?view=6
Cab Caligari site:      http://www.subscapeannex.com/caligari/
Cover:          None.

The full email of the 3-evening festival is included below this line:
In June the Wandering Star Project stirs from a long, dream-laden slumber
find itself in a curious, reflective mood.  Ever inquisitive, the Project
intends to explore the light and dark forces that move within all of us-
our
steadfast devotion to self-fulfillment, our startling tendency to
self-destruction.  The WSP invites a plethora of artist friends and
curious
onlookers to join them as they glide and stumble their way along the
shadow
line merging blinding luminescence with obscurity absolute.

Fools Fire: Exploring Umbras
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
June 8, 9, 10
7-11 pm
The outdoor photography exhibit will run nightly from dusk until 11pm,
June
8th-17th.

Caffe Driade
1215-A E Franklin St, Chapel Hill NC, 919.942.2333

Line-Up (So far):
Thursday, June 8
Wandering Star Project featuring Lisa Furukawa Ray
Cab Caligari
dj tba

Friday, June 9
Make Out With Bears (Shreveport, LA)  performing Our Bodies Our Sleeves
dj tba

Saturday, June 10
Wandering Star Project featuring Lisa Furukawa Ray
Twilighter
dj tba

***WSP is always eager to meet artists with whom to work with.  Anyone
curious
to participate in this and/or upcoming shows please be in touch.
Multimedia,
music, projection, fire workers, bodybuilders, superheroes, etc are
welcome!

artist info:
http://www.wanderingstarproject.com/
http://www.lisa-ray.net/