Re: Mac v.s Pc

My friend bought one to run is CNC and he seems to
love it.  He's really picky about displays and he
claims their x-bright screen is best on the market.
Probably not an issue for people here, but perhaps
that's where Sony puts the money in, the display.
Seems to make sense for a company who makes a ton of
it's money on Televisions.

I picked Sony as an example because I was looking for
a "brand" the way Apple is a brand.  I my recent
research a lot of people claimed the build of the new
Vaios was really good.  Who knows?  To me they're all
boxes. My girlfriend has a 6 year old viao she gave me
that's still working well as a coffee table
websurfer... though I can't seem to get a wireless
linksys card to work with it...

http://www.buy.com/prod/Sony_Vaio_100GB_1GB_13_3_DVD_R_RW_Windows_XP_Professional/q/loc/101/202242878.html

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?family=MacBookPro