Bay Area Gig Announce

Bay Area loopers:

My very good friend Jay Yarnall, who I've co-produced Wavy Gravy and Bhagavan Das with, is performing in Sausalito 7 July. I know some of you know of Lisa Sangita Moscow, sarod player, (another good friend) from her work with Robert RIch. Anyhow, if you're in the area, it should be a good show with Arkaos multi video feeds mixed with live (run by Dan Ryman, digital wizard of Wire On Fire)... and lots of outside and/or deep music. Theresa Bell has a voice not to miss (yet ANOTHER good friend!), Ken Becker is a wonderful cellist/bass player.

I've heard it's a wonderful place to play - setup for multimedia, good vibe etc.

I'm going to try to be there.

Here's their announce:

Celebration of Interdependence Day

The interplay between musical and visual art, Eastern and Western music,
improvisation and structure, and primitive and urbane sensibilities dance
with and around one another in this sometime wild romp, sometime
deeply meditational journey into our higher consciousness.  July 7th
is Lover’s Day in China, and in Japan, the day of the goddess Kamuhata
Hime, she who weaves devotion and love into a tapestry of a beautiful
and strong relationship.  With Lisa Sangita Moskow (sarod, voice and percussion)
Jay Yarnall, primitive electronic artist(visual and audio),
Ken Becker ( cello and soundscape), Taressa Bell(voice),
Daniel Ryman (live visual choreography),.

Detailed directions at: maps.yahoo.com & maps.google.com

* Go North on 101, past San Francisco
 * EXIT at "SAUSALITO/MARIN CITY",
which loops onto BRIDGEWAY.  - go 1/2 mile.
* Turn LEFT onto COLOMA ST. 411A Coloma is on the right.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.