RE: pedal pushers

[Mark]
> Yup, I'm almost always synced to a master clock.

[Per]
> Should be easy with Mobius too by  fixing a script that records
> a bar and then goes into overdub or whatever.

I'm not exactly sure what you want, but if you're syncing to MIDI
clock you might be able to use the SyncMode=MIDIBar (when running
standalone) or SyncMode=VSTBar (when running as a VST).

With either of the bar sync modes, pressing Record will suspend until
the start of a bar is reached.  Pressing Record again (or any of the
alternate endings like Overdub) will then be quantized to the next bar
boundary.  The length of a bar is defined by the 8thsPerCycle parameter.

The record doesn't end automatically after one bar, it requires two
footswitch presses rather than one.  But because of the quantization
you don't have to worry about the timing of the second press.  Just
press it any time before the end of the bar and it will round off.
This also lets you record more than one bar if the mood strikes you.

If you really want to do this in one footswitch press, then as Per
says it can be done with scripts.

Jeff