Re: Re: Ableton & Odd meters (was: Is it Ableton Live - or is it me?)

Hi Ramiro

> Its possible to use Live  Ableton only with a midi footpedal (free
> hands?).
As far as I can tell at the moment, you will definetely need a mouse or
something for these features:
- set meter (unless you find a way to load a file with desired meter via
midi...)
- set different BPM for specific scene (scene=all loops played parallel)

With 3rd party software, probably you could control pretty much everything
else.
I guess there are more things that work - if you just figure out how.
Therefore, it is good to see Kid Beyonds video on ableton.com, see what's
possible.

Correct me if I'm wrong, folks ;-)

Buzap