Re: Way OT: EM fingers!

The woman who's husband I am... (PC anyone?!) crushed her finger with a sledge hammer a few years ago. Lost all the feeling in the finger. She smashed it much worse than you, I can guarantee it - the whole finger was wide open - gruesome.

Anyhow, after a year or so of trying everything else, the feeling and a lot of the motion was restored with acupuncture.

I think the carpenter might be close to right as far as healing time. But the rest of your fingers work, eh? Remember Django Reinhart?

Time to learn how to play slide guitar?

My own take on money, after having spent huge piles of it, is that TIME is more important than equipment. Some of the most riveting, entertaining, soul stirring and wonderful guitarists I've ever known just used a Tele and amp... or, even simpler, one acoustic guitar. Just my $.02

Good luck

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.