Re: Is it Ableton Live - or is it me? (MidiPipe & Prefab UI)

Hey Craig

> If you're on a Mac you can probably use MidiPipe to trigger an
> applescript to control the UI and change the tempo - although I
> imagine there will probably be quite significant latency.
> MidiPipe: http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/16154
> Prefab IU Browser: http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/
> 18192
> Prefab UI Actions: http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/
> 24580

This is really greate!!
Kid Beyond seems to be using MidiPipe more recently. This Prefab UI
Browser/Actions seems VERY useful (not only for recording/looping btw).

If I only use the Prefab UI stuff for i.e. setting meter _between_ songs -
is the rest of the setup still effected by latency issues?

Best regards
Buzap