Re: Is it Ableton Live - or is it me? (MidiPipe & Prefab UI)

Hi Buzap -

Shouldn't be too bad - it's just the added complexity of having to
invoke the applescript engine *and* the UI interaction engine.
Other operations within MidiPipe occur quickly (various operations
are more or less processor intensive, of course)

I think that using it to trigger applescripts to set song parameters
is a perfect application. The easiest example is to simply set up a
Live session, save it, and then use midipipe to trigger an
applescript to open each saved live session.

Cheers!
Craig