Re: TIP 3rd Hand

At 4:14 PM -0400 6/14/06, Matthew.Quinn@sunlife.com wrote:
>Has anyone seen this yet?
>
>Looks pretty cool- my first though was for control of Loop Volume level on
>RC-20's, but obviously it has a lot of fun potential.
>
>http://www.musictoyz.com/guitar/pedals/tip.php

Got one; works well with no troubles.  A tiny bit pricey all
considered, but it does exactly what it says on the package.  ;)

I use it primarily to do realtime tweaks of the "Color" knob on my
Boss WP-20g Wave Processor, but it also works well for manipulating
the Feedback on my DD-20 Giga Delay.

        --m.
--
_______
"Somewhere between anticipation and nostalgia we should have been happy."