Re: Oh, Canada

It's very true! It's not unusual to see US customs/FBI checking cars at the Peace Arch LEAVING THE STATES! I've seen them surround a car, put chucks under the wheels so they couldn't move and act pretty Rambo. I'm so happy that as of 4 May I'm a permanent resident of Canada.

Get a passport soon. They're talking about putting chips in passports so they can track your activities.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846