Re: Hiromi

>Ha! this also reminds me back in the early 90īs when
i was learning electric guitar and was talking to this
girl,she had just been to a flamenco concert and was
floored by the guitarrists and then i wanted to
impress her by telling her about me playing in a rock
band and my rock favorites and she just said,well all
that horrible squaling and macho noise i dont
understand it,i guess its just a guy thing;-)
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom