RE: FOR SALE: Mesa Boogie Mark I Combo Amp

Why not ditch the guitar amp concept in favor of a
modeler?  I swear by mine (Vox Tonelab) and 90% of
gigs have a PA anyway.  Those that don't are probably
not worth doing or you could probably get by with some
of the lighter powered speakers like the JBLs.  I keep
a combo amp around anyway, but it rarely gets used.

Mark

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=2318500000