RE: FOR SALE: Mesa Boogie Mark I Combo Amp

At 10:10 AM -0700 6/23/06, mark sottilaro wrote:

>Wait!  There's MORE!  I did find a way to get a good
>JC120 sound out of the Tonelab!  I forget how now...
>I'll check tonight and let you know.  I know the key
>was leaving out either the amp modeling stage or cab
>modeling stage.  Also, I found I got better results
>when I use the VF-1's stereo chorus (which I know Kris
>has a couple of)

Hey Mark!  Have you ever tried running keyboards or bass through your
Tonelab?  If so, how well did it take to processing instruments
having a full-range of frequency content, especially the low end?

I've got a powered PA monitor that I'd like to warm up a bit (Gemini
GX-350; think of it as in the same ballpark as a Mackie or JBL Eon)
and I'm thinking the Tonelab might give a better playing response
than your average tube mic preamp.  Dunno how well the Tonelab deals
with a full frequency spectrum though...

TIA!
        --m.
--
_______
"Behind every fear lies a wish, don't you think...?"