Re: Thoughts on the Eclipse, Fireworx, G-Force, and PCM81

i've been checking out the G-force and eclipse myself, and from what
i've seen the eclipse is far superior to the G-force...to me it seems
like the g-force is too "conventional" to make weird noises...

I should say that this isn't real-life experiences, but just from
research, so that might totally void anything i said :)

if you really want to go nuts on your loops, check out the harmonizer
H7600. Just read the preset manual
http://www.eventide.com/pdfs/h7600pm.pdf and be amazed...maybe once i
become president of the US or figure out how to be an heir to donald
trump i will buy it ;)

Charlie