RE: FOR SALE: Mesa Boogie Mark I Combo Amp

I'm totally with you Bill, all the reasons you gave
are why I ended up ditching the JC120 so many moons
ago.  However I hear harmonica users love them.  Also,
there was something about that one super clean with
shimmering chours sound it did that just hit the spot
for me.  No matter what my rig is like I always start
off with trying to recapture that sound.