Mobius on Mac someday?

Hi folks

I really liked what I have seen of Mobius so far.
Still, I just got myself a Mac and would like to be working on that
platfrom.
Any chance Mobius will be ported to Mac platform someday? Or anything like
Linux"Mac trick?

Would be really nice to see this functionality on the Mac.
Currently, I've tried Mobius just on my business notebook.

Maybe it will work on my old Win notebook. What are _realistic_ minimum
hardware specs for a Mobius setup with 8 loops (notebook with Mobius -
running nothing else... well... maybe some effects... ;-)

Regards
Buzap