RE: software or hardware???

I believe the Looperlative, or Repeater will do what you want.
-Qua

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenny Daskalaki [mailto:jendask@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 8:52 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: software or hardware???

If not the "holy grail" Iam looking for the most convenient way to
improvize while jamming. I want the easiest way to record loops "on
the fly" , playback, overdub, choose which one stops and which one
goes on all these functions without need to interrupt the whole
performance, using foot pedals mainly.