Re: Electrix Repeater for Sale

For all europeans interested i am currently selling
the following items as well:

-Electrix pro Repeater in its original
box,manual,latest O.S. and Simpletech 64 meg card

-Behringer 1602 RX eurorack "19" 16 channel rackmount

-SM Pro Audio PR8MKII - 8ch Microphone Preamplifier
with Optional ADAT Output great to put into a rack
along with your soundcard for a mobile studio

please contact me offlist

--- Kevin Mulvihill <kmulvihill@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Used to be here all the time 4 or 5 years ago. I've
> been lurking here the
> past week or two, and it's good to be back.
> With all the recent for sale posts I've seen on this
> list, I just wanted to
> let everyone know that I have an Electrix Repeater
> up for sale on eBay too.
> It's here at:
> e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> The box is in truly excellent condition as you can
> see from the many
> pictures, and even has the collector's item
> mis-labeled 16 MB CFC. This box
> is from the first batch produced but I did update
> the OS to 1.1. Sadly, I've
> hardly ever used it because I have Gibson and Roland
> echo units. Anyway,
> someone will be making quite the score here if
> you're looking for such a
> thing...
> I also have a Digitech BP-8 Bass Preamp / Processor.
> This is a foot
> controller for bass. Very good condition. Someone is
> going to steal this box
> if I can't get the bids up. :-) Check it out here:
> e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> Anyway, wish you all the best and it's good to see
> that this list remains so
> vibrant!
> Kevin

Do You Yahoo!?