Re: rumors of a "hidden"track on 10,000 days

The only thing i have heard about strange things on the 10,000 days cd
is this -> http://spo0nman.blogspot.com/2006/05/more-on-10000-days.html

virginit thres and wings for marie, and then play them at the same
time, its supposed to line up or something like that.

i guy did it, and put a sound clip here
http://www.snoopy.force9.co.uk/10000_Days_Secret_Megamix.mp3

Charlie