guitar identification - your help is needed

Can anyone help me identify this guitar (what make etc.)? I got it
about 15 years ago for about $100 and never really bothered to find out
what make it is because I didn't now how I possibly could with only a
logo. There's no name, no serial number, nothing. The fact that it has
DiMarzio pickups didn't help either. Only lately has it occured to me
that some of you guys might recognize the logo. Have a look:

http://www.recpro.ch/pictures/my_guitar.jpg

Cheers,

Nico