Re: Fabio Anile Podcast

On 14 jul 2006, at 12.25, Fabio Anile wrote:

> Hi people,
> this is my first experience with podcast.
> and I'm not sure if it works.
> Can someone try it and report to me if it works ?
> Thanks
> fabio
>
> http://www.vitaminic.it/artist/eterogeneo/itunes.pcast

Hi Fabio,

I'm sorry I'm a bit late to test this link for you, but I have been
on the road for more than two weeks with only borrowed dial-up
internet access. Now that I'm back in-house I clicked your link.
Unfortunately no podcast is distributed my way. I use a Mac for
internet and your link suggests my OS to open the stream in iTunes
(application). So far everything works fine, but then iTunes doesn't
seem recognize any proper xml document online to direct it where to
pick up the audio stream.

On the other hand; if I type http://www.vitaminic.it/artist/
eterogeneo into my web browser I can enjoy your Vitaminic page.
Listening now while munching a mountain of müsli partly hidden under
white youghurt... oops? ok, I'll cut that crap...

Wonderful music, Fabio!!!  :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)