PiNG ALERT - iMPORTANT NOTiCE

Hi Everyone - We're sorry to announce that all remaining
AMBiENT PiNG performances scheduled at the Hacienda
nightclub have been cancelled effective immediately. The
Hacienda staff were apparently confused by the 6-weeks-notice
we had given them the week before, of the PiNG's plan to go
"monthly" after August 15th and did not show up at the club
last Tuesday, thinking that we were changing immediately.

PiNGLiST subscribers received the long-story version but - after
some frank discussion amongst the PiNG organizers, we've decided
that we do not wish to return to Hacienda for future PiNG events
at all. The artists booked for the next month have been notified,
with apologies, and we'll be looking for a new venue during our
unplanned "summer holiday". We've already had some good
suggestions from our PiNGLiST members. Hacienda was
the PiNG's 6th residence in 7 years and is not planned as
its last - although we're looking forward to only presenting
about 12 concerts a year instead of 50, as we need at
bit more time for our own music!

In the meantime, a mix of ambient, soundscape, electronic,
trip hop, dream pop, drone & chill artists from both
our local & global communities is available 24/7
on AMBiENT PiNG RADiO.
http://www.ambientpingradio.com

Also - This Tues. July 18th at 9:30PM EST the PiNG presents
its first "Virtual Concert" on AMBiENT PiNG RADiO - with
Geek Weekend, featuring Robert Hoare (Berlin, Germany)
& Steven Sauvé (Hamilton) who plan a set of "slightly
ludicrous, but wholly entertaining noises, cryptic
phrases and mysterious pronouncements."
http://www.robhoare.de
http://www.karmafarm.ca
Tune in Tuesday at 9:30pm EST @
http://www.ambientpingradio.com

Join the PiNG's e-mail list at our website
for the inside scoop on future developments.

Virtual Cheers,
Scott M2, Jamie, rik
and the PiNG Crew

http://www.theambientping.com