Zoe Keating Radio on Pandora.com

Could someone on the list try this out and let me know if it works?

Zoe Keating Radio

To immediately listen to this music station I've created (named "Zoe
Keating
Radio")  simply click on this link or copy and paste it into your Internet
browser:
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh142293524951897341

This station plays on Pandora, a music listening and discovery service.
Pandora enables users to easily create streaming stations that explore
their
favorite  parts of the music universe. When you click on the link, you'll
automatically  receive a free no-questions-asked trial so you can listen to
this station--and  create some more of your own.

Thanks,
Kevin
www.TheNettles.com