Sample sound clip from my notebook computer system

Whow, quite a set of plugins you use here...I understand I got to talk to
my
employer that a T2600-equipped notebook will be vital for the success of my
work ;). On to some of the plugins you mention:

        Everything you hear is a VST effect. First I created an initial
loop
with Mobius, Voxengo Tube Amp simulator, Fat Ass Edge (for pitch down), MHC
FlexFx Delay, Kjaerhus Audio Classic Chorus, and ANWIDA Soft DX Reverb.
Everything but

Fat Ass Edge. This is basically what I've been looking for all the time -
something to give me a dub-style bass sound from my guitar input with
minimum CPU load. After reading your post, I quickly had to install the
plug
- and the house shook in Fatboy-Slim-heaven...

        01:29 - Antares Filter http://www.kvraudio.com/get/818.html

The representation here doesn't do justice to the vast possibilities of
this
powerful plugin...

        03:03 - arcDev Cyclotron
http://www.device.arcanedevice.com/?sig_mod

Do I remember correctly that you also used this on our 4-23 kybermusik
session (just before the two-beat part started)?

        03:26 - Toybear Madshifta http://www.kvraudio.com/get/1324.html

(part of my laptop setup...several ones). This gives you some very
artifical-sounding pitch shifting, great on vocals!

        05:17 - dfx Geometer http://destroyfx.smartelectronix.com/

What I don't like about this plugin is the way the VST interface is
implemented, which makes it hard to control it via MIDI CCs in Live. Apart
from that, part of my setup, too.

        05:33 - dfx Scrubby http://destroyfx.smartelectronix.com/

The downside: if you activate it, you get a short gap in the audio. But
still, several ones in my setup.

        08:11 - Glitchgirl

One of those plugins which tend to have short spikes in CPU load - for that
reason not used by me.

        13:45 - OctBUZ http://www.kvraudio.com/get/641.html

some nice stompbox-style distortion/octaver which I can recommend...

        14:48 - Sun Ra http://www.kvraudio.com/get/490.html

A classic...the nicest thing is the sentence in the manual about playing
this synth (paraphrasing here): "the question is: do you play Sun Ra or
does
it play you?"

        Rainer