Re: Firewire/USB 2.0 Adaptors for M-Audio Firewire Solo

Yeah, I've got a T60 dual core also, and it was disappointing not to
have firewire, or Bluetooth, or a card reader, OR a separate sound card.
In truth, I don't really use any of that stuff currently (except the
sound card I suppose), but I wanted to have the options in the future
(damn thing better last me a long time). Otherwise, it's terrific.

I think someone posted a while ago about Thinkpads and their thumbstick,
but the new ones have a touchpad as well. If you're looking, keep your
eye open for sales, especially on the Lenovo site, I bought one during a
two-week period when they offered a $250 rebate.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com