Re: should we name it echoing ?

I see slowly two diferent types of looping here and it
occurs to me that none of the loopers video demos show
the use of the feedback feature...
should we name looping with feedback perhaps echoing?
Luis

Echoing seems like a pretty pointless term to me, but I care less about what you call it than whether it's worth listening to or not. I'll definitely be spending my energy trying to play and write great music, rather than worrying about whether the label for what I do changes when I push the feedback pedal.

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/zencart/ - shop