Re: organized or improvised (was: Favorite Five Threads on L.D.)

   I bet most of us only make these mistakes alone at
home.I dont have an undo function and I think it keeps
me on my toes while performing,maybe i just get very
lucky.I like to walk on the thin ice,knowing there are
lobster traps in the depths below.It helps me to be
sort of "out there"and its very rewarding when you
take a listener there.You know that look of amazement
they get that is kinda like a glow/gleam in the eye?
    Have a fantastic journey,
        Danny deaf dumb and blind.