ElectroHarmonix 2880 for sale!

Hi!

I'm new to the list, and I'm looking forward to learning from everyone.

I do theater sound design in the Twin Cities, MN, and have used samplers
in the last several productions I've worked on live.

Anyway....

I hope this isn't too crass for the first post, but I have an Electro
Harmonix 2880 for sale. Mint (as in new in the box, never turned on). No
foot controller.

I just don't have the time and bandwidth to learn this box right now.

$400, free shipping to lower 48 US, paypal only. (Street price is $500+)

If interested, please email me at kayagum at bitstream dot net

Thanks!