FS: Mac G4 Dual 1 gighz processor 1.25 gig RAM 80 gig hd w/digital performer 4.61

Hi gang, I'm trying to avoid ebaying this one, but
I've got a nice little mac for sale, perfect for
running the DAW of your choice (or Digital Performer
4.61 which is installed but does not come with
installer discs)  It's built in audio looper (POLAR)
makes it on topic.  It has an Airport wireless card in
it and a built in CD/DVD burner. Comes with a keyboard
and mouse.  It's heavy so I'd rather not ship it so
I'm hoping you're in the SF Bay area and can come pick
it up.  I'm asking $800 obo.