RE: Products, Services, and Looping Gear "Packages"

I haven't been able to follow the entire thread on this one, but I hope in
the
business model of this sort of venture that somebody considers compensating
Jeff, especially if you're going to make money off of a laptop looper that
has
Mobius as it's central core.
In fact I've wondered about the personal ethics of using Mobius as my
primary
looper, making money off my performance and not paying something for the
software that enables me to do what I do. Personally, I made the choice
that
when I did sell off my hardware looper, I paid a portion to Jeff, I mean
after
all, I've paid good cash for other programs that I don't use nearly as
much,
and don't have as good support, and aren't as good as Mobius. So maybe the
question to ask is: how much is it worth to you to have a software looper
that
is as good as Mobius?
I believe Jeff does have a donation button on his website.....

My two cents worth

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca