RE: Looping Laptops in general (WAS Products, Services, and Looping Gear "Packages")

I've found Jeff (the author of Mobius) to be amazing
in the support and development department.  Maybe the
best. In fact I was able to buy, have Toshiba
configure (one month including shipping) install and
configure and learn mobius on my laptop in less time
than it took to have Looperlative Audio fix the bug
that was preventing me from using the Looperlative for
synced looping applications.  Perhaps now, the
looperlative has more capability than my laptop, but I
got frustrated waiting.

Mark