Re: Products, Services, and Looping Gear "Packages"

Ahhhhh,

And then there are those Mac-o-philes among us (you can also read that
as PC-o-phobe if you want) who might find what yer talking about kinda
attractive but are helpless on systems other than what we're familiar with.

Anybody want to help a guy configure a crakerjack looper/tone transmogrifier
on a current off-the-shelf MacBook? Heheheh. I don't want no Toe-she-bah,
Var-Eye-Oh, Wind-Dohs whatever. Heheheh . . . . jus' kiddin'.

Peace,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

“In this glare of brilliant emptiness, in this arid intensity of pure heat, in the heart of a weird solitude, great silence and grand desolation, all things recede to distances out of reach, reflecting light but impossible to touch, annihilating all thought and all that men have made to a spasm of whirling dust far out on the golden desert.” -- Edward Abbey, from Desert Solitaire

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"