Re: Looping Laptops in general (WAS Products, Services, and Looping Gear "Packages")

I hear you.  It was my intention to get an RC-50 for
just such an event... until I found out it's sync
capabilities sucked.  My idea was if I had one real
synth with sequencing (Alesis Micron) and a MIDI
syncable looper the show would go on and no one would
be the wiser.

It's actually got me thinking that I might fashion a
dedicated MIDI control pedal and velcro my Repeater to
it.  Wouldn't be that big if I used something like the
MIDI Buddy.  Put it in some sort of case and there you
have it.  I could make a lot of noise with a Repeater,
Micron and a guitar.