Vedr. Re: portable looper

Hi !

Is it possible to use a expression-pedal with the dd-20 for the feedback as with the line 6. How long samplingtime has it (dd-20) ?

best regards Rune F

mark sottilaro <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com> skrev:
The JamMan sadly doesn't have feedback like the
original.

The DD20 does and yes, it works in loop mode too.
It's my tiny looper of choise over the DL-4 for that
exact reason (also stereo!)