EDP Ignorance

Loopists!

I am an occasional poster who has recently been blessed with an EDP Plus.
In fiddling with it, I've managed to put it into a mode where it'll play
the loop perhaps four times while slowly fading out to silence. What
function have I managed to activate and how do I get it back to "normal"
function? I have read alot of the manual but can't seem to understand alot
of the terminology that would help me to solve this. I am sure that it is
something simple and I am too dense to suss it out.

Greetings and Gratitude,

Todd Howell